- Who we are
- The Dome
- Overtone Singing
- Sound Therapies
- Workshop Content
- The techniques of Overtone Chant (Vocal Harmonics), an ancient practice which enables one person to sing two or more sounds at the same time. An extremely powerful tool for healing, meditation and transformation.
- Finding your inner voice and expressing it freely
- Group intoning
- Names as words of power
- Breathing techniques to free the voice and for relaxation,meditation and concentration
- Balancing and harmonizing the chakras and aura using the voice as well as other instruments such as tuning forks, tibetan bowls and other sound sources
- The use of sound, colour and movement to experience health and wellbeing
- The Science of soundhealing Sound as avehicle for personal and planetary transformation
- Active listening and exercises for fine-tuning the ears
- Shamanic practices using sound
- The therapeutic applications of Overtone Chant
- The use of specially tuned Tuning Forks Singing and chanting in Nature's Sacred places
- Therapeutic Chi Kung to open and clean the meridians and their corresponding organs
- The Dance of the Chakras
- Fun activities and spontaneous happenings
Content of Sound Healer Training Course
The Science and Theory of Sound Therapy. How sound affects us on all levels of our being. Scientific evidence on how Sound heals. An introduction to the Soundhealing tools we’ll be using in the course: Voice, Overtones, Singing Bowls, tuning forks and more...
The Healing Power of Sound and Energy. Practical techniques to take conscious control of the subtle energy that flows through us, using the power of intention, visualization and the voice. Cleansing, harmonizing and balancing the chakras and subtle bodies with Sound and Voice
Overtone Chant: Singing two simultaneous sounds by amplifying the harmonics within your voice. The basic techniques and therapeutic applications. Sound as a tool for raising personal and planetary frequency. Sacred Geometry Part 1: The relationship between Sound and Form
Singing Bowls: The origins, theory and applications in self-healing and applied healing. Includes practical sessions.
Tuning Forks and their application in Sound Health Therapy. Intervals (the relationship between sounds) and their effect on the human system on mental, emotional and physical levels. Sacred Geometry 2: The physical Structure of Sound and its reflection in Nature. Harmonic re-patterning through Sound
The use of colour in conjunction with other soundhealing tools, advanced energy management: Protection and cleaning of spaces, rooms and energy fields & the “treatment area”. How to give a complete Sound Healing session
Harmonic Integration. Revising and integrating the entire course. Practical evaluation of healing sessions using the tools and instruments studied. Presentation of diplomas.